Sounds like heaven after this past week! Haven’t rewatch GG in years!I haven’t either!
stocking up on wine and junk food and marathoning gilmore girls is the best idea i’ve had all week
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Tell them you tagged them
I was tagged by the incomperable theswordskissed
1. What is a poem that you really identify with?
It sounds cliche now, but Walt Whitman’s O Me! O Life! from leaves of grass probably the first poem that really grabbed me, and came along when I really needed it.
2. Who is the family member you would say you are most like?
Probably my Dad, for better and for worse.
3. Favorite breakfast cereal.
I’m not a really big cereal fan, but sometimes I get serious Cheerios cravings.
4. If you’ve had a particularly rough day, what is the surefire way for you to relax?
Grab my guitar and sing like an idiot, or smash some keys on my keyboard.
5. Who is the fictional character that you would most like to have in your life? (friend, lover, family member, archenemy, anything)
The Doctor with his TARDIS
6. Favorite song that is not in English.
O Soave Fanciulla from La Boheme, Puccini
7. What was the last thing you were completely obsessed with but don’t really care about now?
….probably Scandal *laughs hysterically*
8. Ultimate (romantic/sexual) celebrity crush.
Gregory Peck/Atticus Finch
9. If you could visit any fictional world, which would it be?
Gotta go Middle Earth
10. What’s a movie that makes you cry every single time?
11. What is a scent you really love?
sucker for cinnamon
1. If you would see any band/artist alive or dead, who would it be?
2. What is your first memory?
3. What is the one thing that worries you most?
4. What is your favourite kind of ice-cream?
5. Where in the world do you want to be in this exact second?
6. Favourite word?
7. What is one of your proudest moments?
8. What is a film you watched repeatedly when you were a child?
9. If your house was burning, what are 4 things you would take with you?
10. Would you say you think most about the past, present or future?
11. Which fictional character do you identify to most?